Welcome To The 2023 Team Memories of Honor Bataan Memorial Death March Team Page!
Join us at the 2023 Bataan Memorial Death March (or virtually). The Memories of Honor TEAM offers camaraderie & fundraising options to help support Gold Star families.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE WITH TEAM MEMORIES OF HONOR
Please read below each of the options.
HONOR*Join the fundraising team today to receive a commemorative t-shirt and other perks!
- Your $25 donation includes a Memories of Honor TEAM shirt.
- You will earn online badges and prizes for hitting milestones!
HEAL**Join us in person at the Bataan Memorial Death March in White Sands, New Mexico. This option is without our team shirt or expected fundraising.
CONNECT**Join us virtually, with no fees and no strings attached. We have an online virtual course that retraces the footsteps taken by the WWII Bataan Death March POWs.
- * Please note joining our team does not gain you access to the Bataan Memorial Death March. You will still need to secure your participation by registering through their website.
- ** This is a no-strings-attached comradery team. However, optional donations and fundraising will be offered during the registration process but are not mandatory for your participation.
We're the battling bastards of Bataan.
No mama, no papa, no Uncle Sam,
No aunts, no uncles, no cousins, no nieces,
No pills, no planes, no artillery pieces
And nobody gives a damn.
WHY JOIN OUR BATAAN FUNDRAISING TEAM?
- Team camaraderie!
- RUCK side by side with service members and families for whom you have been fundraising.
- Honor our fallen and their families and keep the legacy of these heroes alive.
- Receive our exclusive Memories of Honor Bataan Team shirt when you join our fundraising team.
- An easy-to-use personal online fundraising link set up by RunSignUp.com with Facebook integration.
- Have the support of our Team and Team Leaders throughout your training and fundraising.
- Competitive fundraising challenges.
WHERE ARE YOUR DONATIONS GOING?
- Proceeds from our team page are earmarked for our Enduring Heroes Program to send Gold Star Families & Veterans to events like the Bataan Memorial Death March in White Sands, NM.
- 501c3 nonprofit fundraiser.
- *This event/team is a team builder and fundraiser for Memories of Honor.
- We are not affiliated with the annual Bataan Memorial March held at White Sands, New Mexico, produced by the WSMR. If you have questions about our team, please see our FAQ section or contact us directly.
MORE ABOUT THE VIRTUAL TEAM EVENT
Through this virtual charity event, you can "virtually" and "interactively" take the same 60.1-mile trek of the historic Bataan Death March from Mariveles, Bataan, to San Fernando Pampanga.
- Location | Time | Date: ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, & ANY DAY(S) YOU LIKE - the virtual & interactive Walk, Run, Military Ruck Mariveles, Bataan to San Fernando, Pampanga.
- DISTANCE: 60.1 Miles -- Do as many or as few miles/sessions as possible to finish the course.
- FREE VIRTUAL EVENT
- 100% CHARITY EVENT: If you choose to donate or fundraise, those funds directly impact our mission and programs. You can read more about Memories of Honor by visiting our website.
Let's Get Social
Join in on the conversation using the social media information listed below.
- Facebook: @MemoriesofHonor @BataanMarch
- Facebook Group: Straight Outta Bataan
- Instagram: @MemoriesofHonor @BataanMarch
- Twitter: @MoH_Remembers @BataanMarch
- Hashtags: #EveryDayIsMemorialDay, #TeamMOH
- Fundraising swag is solely for those who have registered for the HONOR selection and made their first $25 donation.
- Team shirts and fundraising swag will be passed out at our booth at packet pickup. Shirts and fundraising swag will not be mailed.
FALLEN HERO MEMORIAL BIBS
For those participating at the 2023 Bataan Memorial Death March in person, we will have printed Fallen Hero Memorial Bibs for you to wear on your person or packs. We will also have a limited supply of blanks where you can write your own.
For those who are joining our virtual team, you can download and print your bibs by using the link below.
AT THE END OF THE BIB LIST, YOU WILL ALSO FIND A BLANK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE YOUR OWN.
ABOUT MEMORIES OF HONOR
Memories of Honor (formerly known as Medals of Honor) is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit in the state of TN #47-5273214. We believe our fallen service members and their families deserve to be honored and remembered more than one day per year. Therefore, our mission is to make EVERY DAY Memorial Day. We use athletics, entertainment, and special events to create living, breathing memorials, so no loss of life in service to our country goes forgotten.
Bataan TEAM Contact Info
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.